Saturday, May 29, 2010

england

we are going to england on June 12th. we are going to vist cattles, the londen eye,big ben, and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!! when we get back troy and i will tell you all about it.
            i just got back, well i got back awhile ago just i was so bissis with cheerleading, dance, ect. but any way i rly rly enjoyed i there. i wish i could live there. i went into a lot of castles and me and troy got like 10 teddy bears each!! but the only bad part was, i really really, really wish i could go on the londan eye but my mom and troy were to scared. i wish i could go bye my self but i had not car ride back to the hotel so coulde'nt do that so i gusse i coulde'nt go on it :(:(:( but best of all i had a great time with part of my family i only broght troy and my mom with me (i dont really know why). all of all i had a great time!! this is really at the top of my list on the best places ever!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow that sounds like fun. i can't wait to hear about all the great place you go and thing you will see. i'm sure it will be a great trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi me and troy just got back, when we really got back a long time ago but i just forgot to tell all of u about it.
    so anyway i had a great time there. my mom, troy, and me all saw the catsles and troy and i got like 10 teddy bears each! but i could not go on the londan eye because my mom and troy was to scared. but anyway i had a great time the hotel was neat, fun { it had a awesome pool }, and i enjoyed it very, very, very much! you should go there spme time!

    ReplyDelete